NEWS THIS WEEK
Welcome to the RE/digital weekly review, where we curate our picks of the week's best digital and tech news.
1. CMO's Guide to Virtual Reality (Adage) - Do you need to explain VR to your executive teams? Get the key points in this guide for CMOs.
2. Unilever Shooting VR content for their brands (Campaign Live UK) - The world's biggest marketer is already committing to creating VR content for its brands before the technology goes mainstream.
3. Google launches Daydream, a platform for 'high-quality' mobile virtual reality, launching this fall (VentureBeat) - A timely move for the tech giant to keep up with the VR movement, after launching Google Cardboard headset two years ago.
4. Why brands from Barbie to Uber are so hot on Chatbots (Adweek) - Everyone is talking chatbots for customer service.
5. Accenture creates Artificial Intelligence agent Amelia (The Drum) - Accenture has created an AI who can handle customer service and also learn from its interactions.
6. Google shows off AI to keep up with Facebook, Amazon and Apple (Bloomberg) -Google unveiled new app Allo at its I/O developer conference, which responds to messages by reading and understanding people’s text conversations.