The agency model is being disrupted by technology and competition from new areas.
- Consulting companies changing focus to move more into the agency offerings
- Clients taking agency offerings in-house across creative and media
- Technology platforms like Facebook and Google dominating the conversation
- Technology partners influencing CTO and CMO and the agencies needing to work with these technologies
Our digital acceleration program begins with an audit of your digital readiness. This will include a review of your current business and team to identify where you need to build your digital offering and capability, and develop a roadmap for you to go through digital transformation.
This is a combined strategy, training and coaching program that combines understanding your actual business challenges and priorities, the current digital maturity of the business and team, with development of skills based on the business needs.
There are different programs available for either 3 months or 6 months, with variation in program length delivering different levels of ongoing coaching and training to ensure change.
This is not just a theoretical training program – it is integrated with the actual needs of your business and is about driving change in your agency.
- You are an established creative, communications or PR agency who wants to build on your existing offering for clients
- You're creating communications and creative for clients, and now want to bring this to life further through digital channels – owned, earned or paid channels
- You want to understand customer journey mapping
- You want to know how to better use different types of data and analytics to make decisions for clients
- You want to know the latest in technologies to deliver agency operations and work
- You're looking to inspire your team to be curious and try new technologies, but you're not sure where to start
- You want to have a specific plan of action to set your business up for success
- You want to consider new areas of growth but are not sure where to start
- You want to give your teams their best chance for success by ensuring they have the skills to be able to plan and deliver great digital work
- You want to ensure your business has longevity for the future, and understand you need to adapt to new digital ways of working now
We understand the key areas you're trying to solve from working with many organisations and brands
- Drive business growth
- Understand data and develop insights
- Deliver better customer experiences across all channels
- Upskill your team
- Attract and keep quality talent