Programmatic advertising is a growing part of the advertising ecosystem, primarily using an auction-based buying method to reach people with your marketing messages. This type of data-driven marketing is all about finding the people who are most likely to be open to your message because they fit in the right audience or the right context.
With programmatic advertising penetration standing at 17% of overall digital ad spend in Asia Pacific and being expected to double to 35% by 2019, there is clearly a need to understand and excel at programmatic advertising, particularly as it moves beyond standard digital display advertising to others types of media including addressable TV and digital out-of-home.
Add to this the complexity around brand safety, ad fraud and data management, and we can see the programmatic landscape presents both complexity and opportunity to marketers. This online course will help you to build your understanding of the key concepts in programmatic advertising that you need to know to either get started or build your basic level of programmatic into a more strategic approach. It will provide you with the basic knowledge and foundations of programmatic marketing, current landscape of partners, and how you can best leverage data and technology to reach your consumer and you need to be able to plan an effective programmatic strategy for your business or your client.
This course has been designed for people who are planning programmatic advertising campaigns or incorporating programmatic approaches into their marketing plans. It's suitable for client-side marketers, agency planners and account executives from agencies new to programmatic marketing or wish to strengthen their foundations in their programmatic marketing knowledge.
- Creative agency strategists and account executives
- Media agency strategists and account executives
- Digital marketer or performance marketers wanting to understand how to create a programmatic strategy
- Marketing technology specialists wanting to understand ad tech
- IT people wanting to understand programmatic
- Develop essential skills in understanding programmatic, a growing field that has in-demand skills both in-house at clients and also across agencies
- Develop skills to help you move into an ad tech role
- Understand the programmatic ecosystem, including advertising technology and data providers, and the role they play in helping you to implement effective
- Understand the components that go into developing a programmatic advertising strategy
- How to measure programmatic
- The right questions to ask your agency and technology partners, or your client
- Increase your career opportunities by building your digital knowledge and skills –you will learn how this ties into your overall digital marketing planning
- The confidence to go back into your work with a clear understanding of how you can apply programmatic advertising to achieve your business or marketing objectives