Do you already have a startup idea but you’re not sure how to get started and take it to market? Have you already set up your business and now you’re working out how to build it? This unique, hands-on course will help you clarify your customer value proposition and create and scale your digital presence to find and attract customers.
The Startup Growth Project is a programme designed to take early stage technology startup ideas and guide you through the marketing and sales planning process, set up and operations.
This programme isn’t designed to help you come up with an idea from scratch, but to take an idea that you have to market through exploring and understanding your target audience, their needs, and the value you can offer them.
The programme has been designed and will be led by an experienced business founder and digital marketing expert who has worked with global businesses and startups to help them grow their businesses.
This programme is designed for people who are in the early stages of setting up a technology start-up, or if you already have a developed concept
- You have an idea for a technology startup and have already checked the concept but are unsure how to create it
- You’re a tech founder or developer and don’t know marketing
- You’re a business founder and know the other aspects of business but not marketing and sales
- You have an idea and want to make sure you have it all organised before you quit your job
- You want to be able get actual feedback on the work you’re doing by taking part in calls
This online course will guide you step by step from planning, through set-up and through to growth over six weeks.